Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after not being sure what model my care was apart from a 1.4 after picking it up I've found out its a vti, any tips or advice is muchly appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
202 Posts
If there's a strange rattle from rear of car,put a couple of layers of insulation tape round the boot catch bracket before you look any further.
Also if front end "groans" when turning at low speed the top suspension bearings need a bit of lube,apparantly Peugeot are aware of this on some 207's.Might be worth checking front pad wear as manufacturers fit don't seem to last long.Hope you've landed on a good one 'cause it's a lovely drive and cheap to upkeep.:thumb:

·
Registered
33 Posts
get rid of it

Just look at the problems on this site. My wife has a 207 and has had the very common abs ecu problem at 24K miles (nearly £600 to fix) and now has the engine oil leak problem. It's 56 reg and only done 34K miles.
I wouldn't advise anyone to buy a 207 after our experience.

D

·
0 Posts
Just look at the problems on this site. My wife has a 207 and has had the very common abs ecu problem at 24K miles (nearly £600 to fix) and now has the engine oil leak problem. It's 56 reg and only done 34K miles.
I wouldn't advise anyone to buy a 207 after our experience.
The 207 was voted most reliable small car in europe not so long ago. I'd have one in the morning. They are a good car. Small problems only and no more troublesome than any other manufacturers.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts