Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a few videos of the inside of the car and when i got my " test " drive i did not pay much attention to the keys . question , what is the knob for in below the piano keys and also in below them are logos for heated back window etc , do these light up and how are they operated , thanks for the help and a great info forum !!

·
Registered
683 Posts
The knob is volume control for the radio ect push in to mute and um mute, The switches below are push button heated rear window ect

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have seen a few videos of the inside of the car and when i got my " test " drive i did not pay much attention to the keys . question , what is the knob for in below the piano keys and also in below them are logos for heated back window etc , do these light up and how are they operated , thanks for the help and a great info forum !!
The piano keys are the only thing I was a little disappointed about as they are not back lit and at night you have to look twice to see which one you're pressing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.