Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a few videos of the inside of the car and when i got my " test " drive i did not pay much attention to the keys . question , what is the knob for in below the piano keys and also in below them are logos for heated back window etc , do these light up and how are they operated , thanks for the help and a great info forum !!

·
Registered
683 Posts
The knob is volume control for the radio ect push in to mute and um mute, The switches below are push button heated rear window ect

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have seen a few videos of the inside of the car and when i got my " test " drive i did not pay much attention to the keys . question , what is the knob for in below the piano keys and also in below them are logos for heated back window etc , do these light up and how are they operated , thanks for the help and a great info forum !!
The piano keys are the only thing I was a little disappointed about as they are not back lit and at night you have to look twice to see which one you're pressing.

·
Registered
683 Posts
The piano keys are the only thing I was a little disappointed about as they are not back lit and at night you have to look twice to see which one you're pressing.
You will soon know what key to hit without looking

·
Registered
96 Posts
I haven't taken delivery yet so can't speak from actual but it look in the pic there is a min to max light on the volume control?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts