Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooooo I'm taking delivery of my 3008 in august and I'm planning on getting some (a lot) of pictures of it - so I thought it would be fun to have a thread where we could show of our cars in different places in good quality etc.

- And this is not to copy the other threads about "show us your 3008" etc. - this should be more of a "car show" thing if it makes any sense :D

I don't know if this has any interest for any of you guys, but I love cars and I love to take/see pictures, so yeah :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:nono: SUN IN DENMARK??? whaaaaat ? .. we have had like 2 days of sun in July :p - but beauty can also be found in the rain, night etc... some reflections in the road, the LED lights and drops of rain on the window and on beautiful paint... :thumb:

You have a huge advantage in that you generally have sun, where here in the UK we probably have two days a year to take a great car pic :D

·
5,123 Posts
If you want it to be a "car show" would it be an idea to include other models as well ??

·
Registered
765 Posts
:nono: SUN IN DENMARK??? whaaaaat ? .. we have had like 2 days of sun in July :p - but beauty can also be found in the rain, night etc... some reflections in the road, the LED lights and drops of rain on the window and on beautiful paint... :thumb:
Sorry, I thought you were in greece or cyprus for some reason. Maybe put your location in your profile so it shows up on the left :) I thought a gold car would need the sun to look best :thumb:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha... I might soon be a golden god in my golden car, but I'm not from greece no ;D

- And nah, the car looks good in all lighting, but ofc. like all other colors, the more light, the more shimmer :D

Sorry, I thought you were in greece or cyprus for some reason. Maybe put your location in your profile so it shows up on the left :) I thought a gold car would need the sun to look best :thumb:

·
5,123 Posts
Hehe well, It would be silly to include other cars, the 3008 would take all the spotlight! ;D
Only till I post a pic of my 407, others fall miserably behind then.

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
2,911 Posts
If you want it to be a "car show" would it be an idea to include other models as well ??
Hi Coast,

As Trem1 says it would be good to see all models so suggest you post some of your pics on the 'Showroom' section, plus as you say we have a thread running for pictures here already.

There's no pictures of a 3008 SUV on Showroom sub forum yet so do us proud with some stunning pics there.

Have a look at trem1's profile as it has got to be said that his 407 is a handsome beast which looks like it going 50mph standing still!

Paul

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.