Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right paired my iphone no probs and making calls no probs ,can access my phone directory this is the tricky part i can scroll but i have 500+ numbers takes time is there a quick way, i can get to the start of A,B,C etc but then have to scroll down,
secondly can i activate last call lists, its there just not lit up,this would be easier since we all phone favourite numbers all the time.

·
Registered
906 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
Right paired my iphone no probs and making calls no probs ,can access my phone directory this is the tricky part i can scroll but i have 500+ numbers takes time is there a quick way, i can get to the start of A,B,C etc but then have to scroll down,
secondly can i activate last call lists, its there just not lit up,this would be easier since we all phone favourite numbers all the time.
did you end up buying the 407 mate??

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bettyswollocks said:
Got it sorted using the Radio stalk. :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts