Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Administrator
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just wondering have good the charging plate is.

My HTC M8 isn't compatible, but I could buy a silicone case that makes the tech work, but some say its really low/slow charge rate.

Has anyone tried theirs yet?

Paul

· Registered
509 Posts
Hi all,

Just wondering have good the charging plate is.

My HTC M8 isn't compatible, but I could buy a silicone case that makes the tech work, but some say its really low/slow charge rate.

Has anyone tried theirs yet?

Paul
I don't have my car yet so can't make any statements on how things really are but from what I've read the chargeplates are very slow to charge but so are most in car USB points too. My current car is so slow to charge on the USB point it won't keep my iphone charged when using waze so I had to buy a high output cigarette lighter USB charger to keep it charged.

· Registered
857 Posts
I've used mine and found it reasonably good. I have a Note 4 and had to buy a replacement back from ebay for it to work but I'm happy with it.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

· Registered
276 Posts
I would also be interested in which cover you went for mate, loads available on Amazon ranging from £40 to £13, some good some not so good. Does it have to support certain specs to work or are the cases all universal ?

· Registered
78 Posts
No im not using carplay, i dont think it is any good, i prefer the onboard sat nav instead, and i still get the sms messages on the cars screen, if carplay were wireless, then i would possibly use it more, but i much prefer the wireless charging options because it keeps ny phone fully charged

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.