Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help please, my 2009 peugeot partner van has stopped working, engine wont turn over and windows dont go down and all I see is a continuous battery light flashing , is there anything I can do?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Agree check battery voltage and alternator, but if the car doesn't do anything when the key is turned to start this is usually a wiring issue from the BSI

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I put brand new battery in and still nothing, I just hear one click when I turn the key and then nothing:((

·
2,979 Posts
Hi...its when the starter is engaged and turns the engine over.....it needs a signal to do that...so when the key is in starting position there should be voltage at the starter (small wire),,,..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No there is nothing, once before I tried to start and it wouldn't then I pressed button on radio and then started , weird

·
Registered
284 Posts
If your not mechanically minded then your in the wrong place, we cant zap you a fix like stated this could be a number of things you are going to have to get your hands dirty and fault find.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Well check for power at the starter there is two ways you can do this with a voltmeter or run a jump lead from your battery to the starter and it will turn over if it works

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I changed a 25 fuse after finding it was blown and seems to be ok now, thingers crossed

1 - 19 of 19 Posts