Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2006 van. It has 2 keys, 1 unlocks the doors (you have to put the key in the lock) and the other starts the engine. One of the keys looks like it might operate central locking, but nothing happens when you press the buttons.
I have 2 questions -
1. Does the Peugot Partner 1.9 diesel 2006 have central locking?
2. Any idea if you can buy spare battery keys? In case it does have central locking and the battery is flat.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Does the key that has the buttons on it open the doors manually? Or is it the one for the ignition? And do all doors open from the driver's door when opened manually with the key?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keys

Thanks for the reply. The key with the buttons opens the doors, but only the door that you put the key into. You have to manually unlock each door.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Sounds like the central locking might be faulty then as I dont see them supplying a key that has buttons if no central locking fitted.

What is your vin? I can look up your build spec to see if c/l was fitted.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Try resyncing the key as i recon a 2006 model will have central locking there will be a button on the dash if you press that and the door locks work then it has central locking

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How would I recync the key? Is it by pressing the button you mentioned? Thanks so much for the help!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts