Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I am new to this forum. Hoping someone will be able to help with my problem. I have a Peugoet 307 2.0 Hdi, which initally came up with an antipollution fault. Plugged the diagnostic in revealing fault codes regarding the particulate filter plus diesel additive low.
I proceeded to top up the additive thus clearing the additive codes. I also replaced the FAP(Diesel particulate filter) which I purchased off ebay for £150. But i am still getting fault codes P1447 and P1448 and the car going to limp mode. Codes are for the Particulate filter even though i have replaced it with a new one.
Anyone out there any ideas? Could my FAP from ebay be the problem? Beginning to get to the end of my tether with it.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Robert12 said:
Hi
I am new to this forum. Hoping someone will be able to help with my problem. I have a Peugoet 307 2.0 Hdi, which initally came up with an antipollution fault. Plugged the diagnostic in revealing fault codes regarding the particulate filter plus diesel additive low.
I proceeded to top up the additive thus clearing the additive codes. I also replaced the FAP(Diesel particulate filter) which I purchased off ebay for £150. But i am still getting fault codes P1447 and P1448 and the car going to limp mode. Codes are for the Particulate filter even though i have replaced it with a new one.
Anyone out there any ideas? Could my FAP from ebay be the problem? Beginning to get to the end of my tether with it.
its not as simple as replacing and topping up.. the car ecu needs to be told the work has been carried out.. have you done this? have you checked the differential pressure sensor??

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Did you reset counters on additive and tell the car it had a new filter with Peugeot Planet Diagnostics ,if not the car doesn`t know you done the work.

Scotscruz you type faster than me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes reset the additive level plus I've told the ECU that i've replaced the filter but still coming up with codes. What do you mean by the differential sensor? After reseting everything and clearing codes, the car was initially ok after start up and will rev but then antipollution fault comes up again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bettyswollocks said:
Did you reset counters on additive and tell the car it had a new filter with Peugeot Planet Diagnostics ,if not the car doesn`t know you done the work.

Scotscruz you type faster than me.
I reset with sykes diagnostic tool.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have just removed the differential pressure sensor and sounds like its full of water. Got one on order from Peugoet. Fingers crossed this solves it.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Robert12 said:
Have just removed the differential pressure sensor and sounds like its full of water. Got one on order from Peugoet. Fingers crossed this solves it.
jackpot !!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Replaced the differential pressure sensor. Now pulls like a dream with no antipolution message or engine management light. Thanks for all the help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts