Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,
this is my first post here. Happy to be part of the community!

I own a Peugeot 207 XLine, year 2007, 1.4 16 V.

I recently accidentally broke the display of my MFD (multifunctional display, type A), so I bought another on ebay.
Today I mounted the "new one", completely identical to the old one. However, I noticed that, while my "old one" has 3 buttons on side, the new one hasn't. I imagine that the new one comes from one of the several Peugeot models which have mfd commands on radio or on the steering side. I picked buttons from the old one and mounted on the new one.

Now, the new MFD works, and display messages, but seems not prepared to receive commands from side buttons (not working, tried many many times).

The question is... what should I do? Is there a way to have the new mfd to be able to recognize side buttons?

Thank you in advance,
best
Marco

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
hi marco

welcome along!

could u post a picture of the buttons u mean that are not working for you?

it may be the case the MFD needs configured to the car to receive the commands.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the 3 buttons on the left side. It would seem I've mounted them correctly, since they bounce back correctly (due to a small rubber interface piece between the buttons and the MFD motherboard, I heva mounted as weel). I've already checked if they touch well the MFD motherboard when pressed, and it seems so.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts