Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you need the information held in the service box for your car and can`t access it , post last 8 numbers of your vin and i`ll get it for you.:thumb:

C

·
0 Posts
Swollocks, do you have access to the pay-per-view pages?

I have slightly, er, unusual access, but only to data up to Sept 2009.

·
Registered
919 Posts
chopper1192 said:

chopper, could u please PM how to get the ppv info until sep 09? :thumb:

C

·
0 Posts
It involves a friend of mine who worked at a dealer until he was made redundant recently, giving me his password and login :thumb:

Naturally, i wouldn't use it for any dishonest activity, but since he left it hasn't updated. I was expecting the login to just be switched off, but it seems to be frozen instead, allowing me to access stuff, just not recent models and info.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chopper1192 said:

Sorry mate ,just bog standard, my "friend" has full but he hasn`t used my laptop yet :thief:

·
Registered
919 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
Sorry mate ,just bog standard, my "friend" has full but he hasn`t used my laptop yet :thief:
:(

you one of the lucky ones there was a new version rolled out, some got cleared some didnt..

only reason I ask, is just wanted to see the fuel filter changing procedure for my birds dads 607.. dont get back to work till wednesday but suppose I need to wait..

·
Registered
919 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
Can you not get in at all mate, can i help?
Not in work until, and the pest wants to change the fuel filter as the motor is misfiring.. Nightmare..

·
Registered
919 Posts
chopper are u able to post/mail that page which gives u instruction on changing the fuel filter and bleeding the pipes etc..

·
Registered
919 Posts
any thoughts??

C

·
0 Posts
Working on it. Cant email it, but managed to save it to disc. Stand by for head scratching!

·
Registered
919 Posts
nae worries chopper.. I got back to work today and asked the pest to bring the motor.. lol..

things you need to do keep the mrs happy.. :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Im working on this, i have the program but a lot of messing about to install it, had it working today untill i rebooted my lappy. All todo with the mac code. I will work it out tho and post staus here when i have sorted it, will not be long like.

Also do note its like 8gig so very big download or 3 x dvds.

Anyhow will update soon

·
Registered
406 Posts
I still cant download it as my broadband is having issues! (more like thin band), anyway, can anyone assist me with a copy on disk and i will compensate them for dvd's and post etc:rolleyes:

·
Registered
291 Posts
zooankski said:
I still cant download it as my broadband is having issues! (more like thin band), anyway, can anyone assist me with a copy on disk and i will compensate them for dvd's and post etc:rolleyes:

I would also compensate if someone would be so kind.

·
Registered
14 Posts
overseas

Hi bettyswollocks,

Would you be able to ship the CD to Wellington, New Zealand? What else can you find in service box aside from a parts list? Is the service box just similar to the service box website?

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts