Peugeot Forums banner

Peugeot Service Books

5K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  JockinaFrock 
#1 ·
A bit sad really but over the weekend I recreated using Excel replica right hand and left hand pages for the Service Book for a 407. If anyone wants a copy PM me and I will gladly forward to you. As Im servicing my own car and my OCD kicks in I want the service book to look right with all the details of the work Ive carried out. Dont like scribbling with a pen not enough space to write so I typed it into the pages I created and stapled it right in the book looks the part and its near identical as I can get.

#2 ·
Newspaperman said:
A bit sad really but over the weekend I recreated using Excel replica right hand and left hand pages for the Service Book for a 407. If anyone wants a copy PM me and I will gladly forward to you. As Im servicing my own car and my OCD kicks in I want the service book to look right with all the details of the work Ive carried out. Dont like scribbling with a pen not enough space to write so I typed it into the pages I created and stapled it right in the book looks the part and its near identical as I can get.
I`ll have one mate ,email address on way.:thumb:

#5 ·
Newspaperman said:
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Yes, would love a copy.

e.mail
robert.taylor18@homecall.co.uk

Cheers mate

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.