Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all hope ive posted in right place im new peugeot have just bought a 57 plate 407sw have few teething problems and told be good to get peugeot planet diagbox 7 with rev c now my question is does anyone know where i can get one of these from and know that its the right one and will do the job theres loads on ebay but could do with some help off someone that knows these systems and can point me in the right direction.

many thanks for any help

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
hi all hope ive posted in right place im new peugeot have just bought a 57 plate 407sw have few teething problems and told be good to get peugeot planet diagbox 7 with rev c now my question is does anyone know where i can get one of these from and know that its the right one and will do the job theres loads on ebay but could do with some help off someone that knows these systems and can point me in the right direction.

many thanks for any help
There's not much more to add to what you've already written yourself, so it's a case of finding the kit with rev C, and away you go.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for your response i just wondered if anyone had bought one recently say off ebay and knew it all works well and could reccomend

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
They are ALL the same from ebay amazon whatever they all come from china and all work some CLAIM to be better than others but i have seen no evidence of this and i have had 3 different ones but this is only because i am pretty rough on them and they fall to bits eventually if your using them daily.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thanks just wondered as there seems to be about 3 different ones well specs is anyone better than the other or does it just let you do more

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
They're all cloned interfaces and bootlegged software. Despite this, I've never heard of anyone having problems with the package, the only issues that you will read about are found to be with the Windows OS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts