Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, does anybody know or is anybody else suffering with no pp ? i came to use mine today after a little while and it won't work, i have 2 pc's and the first one won't run it at all and the 2nd one goes through all the steps where it shows me the vin code, i then imput the build code then it just says no....i've tried all sorts but it seems for some reason it either won't communicate with my car or just won't run. any help would be great,thanks in advance.
Matt.

J

·
0 Posts
As they say with most computer related things.... have you done anything different to them? Updated on programs? Windows updates?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope nothing,i go through all the usual stages but when i hit peugeot planet 2000 from the list ,it says checking your internet connection,then thats it,i cant go any further ,it says it needs activating,but i've already used it over and over.not sure whether to get shot of the pp or the car lol

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep done it all in the past Martin,its wierd that its doing it on both my pc's. when i hit pp 2000 it says its trying to access the internet,then it just says i can't operate it as its not activated.

J

·
0 Posts
Have you tried re-activating it?
Are you connected to the internet at the time?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the green light comes on,and i can hear the usual clicks,but still not working,i don't understand why its trying to connect to the net.its bloody typical,haven't needed it for ages.....the orange light comes on,go to reset it and ofcourse the damn thing won't work.....thats kinda typical with the whole peugeot experience...

J

·
0 Posts
Mine comes up trying to connect to the internet for updates when first loading it, but as its never connected to the internet at the time, it just skips it after a few seconds

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its strange that 2 different versions of pp on 2 different pc's are doing the same thing,i think its possibly the connection in the car?all runs as normal until i choose 307 from the list then thats it. trys to connect to the net ,then says it needs activating!

·
Registered
51 Posts
My copy of planet does that, you need to either reactive it and if that does not work then reinstall it.
my computer only get used for planet and does not even have a internet connection.
Also, the thing I always forget is when you first click on planet I need to right click and select run as and then turn off computer protection.
Hope this helps some

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Guys for all your replies and help,not sure what happened but i uninstalled the whole lot and started from scratch.running on a vm using windows 7,anyway up and running again with all my faults cleared. :lol:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks Guys for all your replies and help,not sure what happened but i uninstalled the whole lot and started from scratch. unning on a vm using windows 7,anyway up and running again with all my faults cleared. :lol:
Hi, sorry to butt into this post, my xp laptop gave up the ghost so currently i have no PP, however my laptop runs Windows 7. what do you mean by running on a vm using windows 7. How does this work or how do i do this? :thumb: This will save buying yet another laptop. thanks

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
I like the sound of this:D, where can I get Diagbox? Is it just the software I need?
Thanks
Steve
No you need an Interface , but don`t jump straight in as the Chinese clone Interface only works up to version 5.29 , Diagbox at the minute is on version 6.05 which requires your clone reflashed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts