Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My planet has arrived!!! I've managed to enable the trip computer using the video off youtube.

I also wanted to program a key and enable cruise control. Does anyone know what the procedure is for this in planet? And is there a user guide available somewhere?

Cheers,

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have been asking and looking for ages but it seems to be a no on the PP manual. Just play with it i have been told.

·
Registered
179 Posts
You will need to sign up to the site, and wait til you are approved (takes about 24 hours) but there is a PP user guide Here if you want to download it.

Its not brill and leaves out more than it details, but it does give a few basics and it's free.

I don't have PP but I do have this on my PC. I would upload it and save you pissing about - but the 1.3meg pdf filesize is larger than this forum allows as an attachment. :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Hawkeye,

Thanks for the message. I can't post a private message yet (something about needing to do 20 posts) but screen dumps of how to reprogram keys in planet would be great. Or even just the pathway.

Cheers,

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Brodie - Australia said:
Hi Hawkeye,

Thanks for the message. I can't post a private message yet (something about needing to do 20 posts) but screen dumps of how to reprogram keys in planet would be great. Or even just the pathway.

Cheers,
Reprogramme keys is fool proof and it gives you step by step instructions when logged into pp and go to add keys section.:thumb:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Charlie said:
You will need to sign up to the site, and wait til you are approved (takes about 24 hours) but there is a PP user guide Here if you want to download it.

Its not brill and leaves out more than it details, but it does give a few basics and it's free.

I don't have PP but I do have this on my PC. I would upload it and save you pissing about - but the 1.3meg pdf filesize is larger than this forum allows as an attachment. :(
Thanks Charlie, i think it's the one that is on the CD going by the size of it. I have registered anyway. All leads are good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts