Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can use planet to display the speed you are traveling. Anyone know how to change this to miles as its km on mine.

·
Registered
406 Posts
could this be made a sticky for tips on planet use-could be a great little tool;)

As for km to mph-i noticed the same the other week and spent an hour trying to find a way of changing but never did:confused:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If anyone needs to update peugeot planet, let me know I have the latest one. 23.25

I havent tried yet, Im on 21.14 so hoping to get it updated to 23.25 soon,

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
daffyduck said:
If anyone needs to update peugeot planet, let me know I have the latest one. 23.25

I havent tried yet, Im on 21.14 so hoping to get it updated to 23.25 soon,
If you don`t update the right one it will leave you having to reinstall planet from the start , been there done that :eek: , leaving well enough alone with mine ;) , update is for the RCZ and 5008 don`t think i`ll be needing that soon .:nono:

G

·
I spend all that money on Planet, and both my Pugs refuse to break so I have no real opportunity to use it.

Not sure whether to be please or not.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whats wrong that it wont work, thought you had a 307.

G

·
chopper1192 said:
both my Pugs refuse to break.
i.e his cars are running fine, so he doesnt need planet at the moment :lol: :lol:

You shouldnt have said that though chopper, is sods law it'll happen now!!

G

·
I don't expect the 308 to break, but with all the bollarks the doom merchants chunter out you'd expect the 407 to give me some reason to whip out the Planet, but it hasn't.

There's only so many times you can configure the parking sensor display without getting bored :(

·
Registered
406 Posts
chopper1192 said:
I spend all that money on Planet, and both my Pugs refuse to break so I have no real opportunity to use it.

Not sure whether to be please or not.

give it time:D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Is there a hard copy somewhere that tells you all that Planet will do, and how to get there to do it.

It seems a bit hit and miss as to doing things unless i suspect you have done a genuine course. Even then there must be manuals. Is there a kind mech out there that can make a PDF file.............:)

G

·
Nope.

You can physically remove the EGR and blank it off, or even just unplug it, though it may give trouble codes, depending on the model.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes, I've tried all that but it still gives a code and intermittently it goes into Safe Mode - the joy of having a Siemens system I suppose

·
Registered
29 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
If you don`t update the right one it will leave you having to reinstall planet from the start , been there done that :eek:
Yeah me too, yesterday. Had to reinstall after trying to update (thought it might fix cruise control). Anyone know how to update pp2000 without it stuffing up?

·
Registered
2 Posts
code activation needed

HI ALL.
i need this code activation plz,this s my information
numéro de la version de logigiels : pp2000-22.14
L'identifiant de pc : 2201827299
CODE de demande serveur : 20211
anyone can help me .
thank you all.

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
elmassioui said:
HI ALL.
i need this code activation plz,this s my information
numéro de la version de logigiels : pp2000-22.14
L'identifiant de pc : 2201827299
CODE de demande serveur : 20211
anyone can help me .
thank you all.
Hi ,
numéro de la version de logigiels : pp2000-22

No!!! ( .14 )

Try Again

·
Registered
27 Posts
im really considering gettin a decent interface to run pp2000, iv got a few issues with my 206 at the moment cause its totally flat with no power etc, and i dunno weather its the ecu coilpack or just a sensor etc, would this software/interface be able to detect misfire and coilpacks etc?

1 - 20 of 186 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.