Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a pp2000 kit off ebay a few months ago to sort my wifes 2002 307. I downloaded the software from I link on this forum and everything was great. Accessed everything and could do all I needed (even though I had read problems with pp2000 and 307s....) everything great!

Laptop was put away (its only my diagnostic laptop, vagcom opcom, pp2000 etc) for 2 months and just got it out as an airbag light flashed on the other day. Switched it on and I get this:

Quickly followed by this

tried installing the disc it came with but that just comes up with an error saying you already have a new version of pp2000 installed.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
You can't update from the internet - that is for dealers & authorised agents only. When it asks if you want to update choose cancel and everything should start up fine.

It may be an idea to disable the wireless on the laptop before you start PP2000 to prevent accidentally trying to connect.

I get a similar screen on the odd occasion, may be some kind of software glitch but restarting seems to sort it out.

C

·
0 Posts
You can't update from the internet - that is for dealers & authorised agents only.
You can update over the net, but it depends on who/where it was bought from.

I've updated the one I bought from easy diagnostic over the net before now.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didnt apply for an update or anything it came up automatically when I turned the laptop on. No ok or cancel options. I'll give that a look without wifi on tomorrow and see what I get.

Thanks for the reply.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts