Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I have borrowed a lexia cable from a friend to use it with peugeot 306 1998. With Peugeot planet I successfully connect to my car and display the live data. What I need is to output the sensors data stream to file (csv or some kind of log) for later analysis.

Is it possible? Please help :)

·
5,994 Posts
You can only record live data in graph format within planet there is no export option that I am aware of.

Why do you need to log data?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

The reason - cause I am not good of understanding the data :)

My ECU is remapped and I had engine broken. Not sure for the exact reason for the failure.

However I have a new engine, but I am running the same ECU and I need to know if it is running well with the same ECU.

I have created list of short screen captured videos from pp2000, here is link:
pp2000 screen capture - YouTube

·
5,994 Posts
If the remap did kill the last engine you may be lucky and find issues in Planet (Knock sensor settings showing pinking etc).

To be 100% sure you would need to get the car on a rolling road with data logging well above what planet records

You would need to monitor exhaust temps, emissions,knock sensor and ignition/injection and boost settings and a few others to see affects of remap on your engine.

You could dump map from ecu and post on one of the remapping sites and ask someone to comment on the map

1 - 4 of 4 Posts