Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
does your peugeot planet interface green light stay on??

i have had the peugeot planet interface for 2 months now and i still havnt got it working (im so annoyed when i hear how easy people have found installing it)....

ive decided its the actual interface/hardware which is the problem because i always get the window that says its not connected, when it is!....

can anyone confirm whether when you plug in the interface the green light stays on, or goes off after 2 seconds....mine turns off......

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can anyone else confirm that? does your green lights all stay on.....

it seems someone has sold me faulty GEAR!!!

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
what operating system are you trying to install/run it to? ie Windows Xp pro Sp 1

check to make sure other usb devices work ok on that same port.

check to make sure, maybe in bios, that the port doesnt go into sleep or hibernation.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what operating system are you trying to install/run it to? ie Windows Xp pro Sp 1

check to make sure other usb devices work ok on that same port.

check to make sure, maybe in bios, that the port doesnt go into sleep or hibernation.
its XP Home edition, and tbh ive tried it on quite a few computers now and the green light turns on momentarily then switches off.....so annoying!!!!

also, other USB devices work fine on the same port, so its all suggesting one thing!!

S

·
0 Posts
Agreed, my first clone did this but they happily replaced it!

Never know, you might have been sent my broken one! :p

If you are sending it back make sure you keep/peel off the front stickers, they didnt send any back with my replacement :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts