Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I finally sprung for the 307 and fixed up the alrernator. It's a lovely car, really economical and drives nice so I'm pleased.

I'm thinking of getting the pp2000 system in case I ever encounter any issues with it that I want to look into. Having looked around I'm getting mixed info. Most say that the pp2000 is good to go with my car but some say I need to look for something with "Rev C" on it. Can anyone shed some light?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey

Hi mate im new here to. i read a thread for new guys and they have 2 places that offer the software and cable. so that might be a good place to get it from as its written by a website moderator.

is toward the end of the text but worth reading it all.

LINK HERE

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi I got the kit from JJ Diagnostics, very pleased with it.
Plugged it in my 05 (54 plate) 307 SW SE 1.6 petrol, worked a charm, btw my kit is rev B.
Hope this helps.

Tony

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi mate im new here to. i read a thread for new guys and they have 2 places that offer the software and cable. so that might be a good place to get it from as its written by a website moderator.

is toward the end of the text but worth reading it all.

LINK HERE
Thanks for the newbies link, i'll give that a read and get up to speed on things :thumb:
Hi I got the kit from JJ Diagnostics, very pleased with it.
Plugged it in my 05 (54 plate) 307 SW SE 1.6 petrol, worked a charm, btw my kit is rev B.
Hope this helps.

Tony
Cheers tony, that gives me some confidence at least :D

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
ive got a 51 plate. a 54 plate and 05 plate thats my mums

ive done a 03 plate and a 55 plate. never once had an issue on a 307. i run standard planet though on xp as i think its better

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
mine was a cheap one from china. the cd was awful it took me weeks to get it installed. betty on here does a disc thats already set up much easier in the long run

G

·
0 Posts
My Planet is around 3 years old now - I've only ever updated it from the disc ( Version 22.1 I think ) and it has read everything I have put it on so far

51 plate 307, Xreg 206, all my 406s and, remarkably, a 2010 308 :thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts