Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any one help with peugeot planet please my wife's cars speedo has stopped working after clearing an abs fault with snap-on scan tool , i belive peugeot planet is the only solution to this problem i live in bradford and would be happy to travel to meet some one who could help with this problem for a couple of beer tokens

·
Registered
302 Posts
Can any one help with peugeot planet please my wife's cars speedo has stopped working after clearing an abs fault with snap-on scan tool , i belive peugeot planet is the only solution to this problem i live in bradford and would be happy to travel to meet some one who could help with this problem for a couple of beer tokens
if you can get to stockport i can do it for you my car off road at min so cant meet anywhere

·
Registered
302 Posts
ok had the lad come round to mine had it on planet no fault found on anything tried taking it up the road with plant attached showing the speed sensors on screen and nothing shown on any wheel, tried bsi reset check actuators the lot and still no luck an ideas

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok had the lad come round to mine had it on planet no fault found on anything tried taking it up the road with plant attached showing the speed sensors on screen and nothing shown on any wheel, tried bsi reset check actuators the lot and still no luck an ideas
On the way home I thought if the wheel sensors aren't registering any speed on the ABS ECU how can it be working and low and behold I got it to lock up, but no fault lights on the dash?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts