Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Peugeot Planet diagnostic kit

Hi all,

I have a 307 1.4 Zest petrol that has started throwing up the "Anti pollution fault" plus "oil pressure warning" also. I am looking for someone in the Derby area that has Peugeot planet diagnostic kit to read the fault codes, can anyone help please.

Or failing that, can anyone recommend to me where I can buy the kit so I can run the checks myself.

Many thanks in advance.

Ian

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
In the search facility type in "pp2000" for info. Basically you need a laptop with windows XP on it and enough speed to run the system which you upload with discs. The kits are on ebay, with again a search of "pp2000".

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the search facility type in "pp2000" for info. Basically you need a laptop with windows XP on it and enough speed to run the system which you upload with discs. The kits are on ebay, with again a search of "pp2000".

Hi Madbadandold,

Very many thanks for replying, much appreciated, I have a laptop with VM ware on it in order to run a virtual machine as XP, is this something that would work or does it have to be a specific laptop with XP operating on it.

Many thanks in advance.

Ian

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
That sounds like what the instructions tell you to do. As it is well beyond my capabilities uploading these things I have got the chap who fitted more memory on my laptop to load them. I am waiting to hear if he has been successful. If you read one of my posts I started ref this you will be able to read other members advice. My post is entitled "pp2000" and was raised in the past week.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sounds like what the instructions tell you to do. As it is well beyond my capabilities uploading these things I have got the chap who fitted more memory on my laptop to load them. I am waiting to hear if he has been successful. If you read one of my posts I started ref this you will be able to read other members advice. My post is entitled "pp2000" and was raised in the past week.
That's great, thank you for your help

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Gibbo,

Thanks for the information, I have already looked at the map, but the person in the Derbyshire area hasn't been active since 2015 so I thought I would see if anyone else on the forums could help out.

Kind regards

Ian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts