Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

got my peugeot planet goodies today, so have installed via Vmware on windows XP Home..installed fine, restarted the vmware. but never got the new hardware found box...so i tried to install the driver manually (usb comboard driver) multi-instance thingy...but even when selecting my cd that the software came on it won't install. i get the following message when plugging the usb in...:confused:

driver error - the connection to the usb interface failed..

I tried looking online also for the driver but no luck....

really annoying me know..I've taken about 4 hours just trying to get this working..

any help appreciated..:thumb:

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Assume you're using pp2000 not diagbox?

I've just installed pp2000 myself - you have to input an additional 3 numbers - found on the door pillar sticker - called the 'build code' - once it has this it has all the info it needs to id your car.

On some cars, you can't use the peugeot planet diag option.

I've pdf instructions on how to install if that's any use. I'll e-mail it to you if you want it?

·
Registered
741 Posts
I've just installed pp2000 myself - you have to input an additional 3 numbers - found on the door pillar sticker - called the 'build code' - once it has this it has all the info it needs to id your car.
Depends on the car - have never needed to do this on either car I've used PP2000 on.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Assume you're using pp2000 not diagbox?

On some cars, you can't use the peugeot planet diag option.

I've pdf instructions on how to install if that's any use. I'll e-mail it to you if you want it?
Yeah that would be good. Thanks gonna also give diagbox ago also:banghead:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts