Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello
I recently effed up my wiper stalk by checking if i got a ribbon or pcb but managed to break the ribbon so rear wipers now dont work :(

would i need a new comms unit and is there any way to check what type or brand comms unit have with out opening stuff up, Can i check in peugeot planet?
and can I be able to check if i could add cruise control and trip computer comms units.

could any one help me find someone with peogeot planet around midlands, am willing to travel a bit.

BTW got a 04 307 S 2.0 HDi 110 3dr if it helps anything
thanks

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
hello
I recently effed up my wiper stalk by checking if i got a ribbon or pcb but managed to break the ribbon so rear wipers now dont work :(

would i need a new comms unit and is there any way to check what type or brand comms unit have with out opening stuff up, Can i check in peugeot planet?
and can I be able to check if i could add cruise control and trip computer comms units.

could any one help me find someone with peogeot planet around midlands, am willing to travel a bit.

thanks
A member on here called Trustme repairs comms units

Ebay link

COMM 2000 PEUGEOT 307,206,406 & CITROEN XSARA,BERLINGO INDICATOR & WIPER STALKS | eBay

some way down you will find a Phone number give him a ring

had mine done at a good price :)

on the left side of the comms unit is there any empty slot .. thats the starting point of looking at fitting cruise control

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dunno if my comms unit needs repairing or replaced, thats why I want to know what comms unit - part number i have. can I find out in peugeot planet.

i found another fault in my car, my lights come on randomly for a bit and shows the dipped beam sign on dash. sometime even when I indicate left it will indicate for a bit then stop and dipped beam lights again. very annoying to indicate i have to put slight pressure and hold it on the stalk. any help please.

does anyone have a guide on how to change ribbon type wiper stalk button for trip computer? I've searched online and on the forum can't find nothing.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
I dunno if my comms unit needs repairing or replaced, thats why I want to know what comms unit - part number i have. can I find out in peugeot planet.

i found another fault in my car, my lights come on randomly for a bit and shows the dipped beam sign on dash. sometime even when I indicate left it will indicate for a bit then stop and dipped beam lights again. very annoying to indicate i have to put slight pressure and hold it on the stalk. any help please.

does anyone have a guide on how to change ribbon type wiper stalk button for trip computer? I've searched online and on the forum can't find nothing.
that's comms unit you can either have it fixed (I do offer a service to fix this on ebay or you can ring me 07599587119) or you can replace (I do have some units as well)

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
hello

thanks
I may be able to fix that

1 - 6 of 6 Posts