Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All

Does anyone have one of these for sale, or even rent, second hand?
I would pay for all postage and make sure it was retuned in same condition!!

Thanks in advance

Al

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why not buy one , they are around £60 , i`m trying to deal with a seller at minute to see if he`ll supply to this forum .:thumb:
Hi

For £60 I would buy one, but all the ones I have seen are closer to £80. I need to to enable the CD changer port on my stereo and that's it. Could you let me know your supplier and maybe I can contact them if they have more than one.

Thanks for the reply.

Al

·
Registered
90 Posts
lexia 3 for sale

hi,
i have a lexia 3 kit for sale only got it last week but dont think ill be using it anymore you can have it for £60 inc p&p.
if interested pm me and we'll sort something out.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I've been looking to buy one of these - for messing about with the various settings. The ones of ebay state not compatible with 307 or C5. What's that all about?

·
5,028 Posts
Why not buy one , they are around £60 , i`m trying to deal with a seller at minute to see if he`ll supply to this forum .:thumb:
keep me updated on this please Betty, in the market for one just cant seem to get motivated to actually buy one...............................beep......................beep....................feck i wish i'd bought one sooner :lol:

·
Registered
90 Posts
lexia 3 for sale

i know mine works on my 2002 model 307.
ive had it hooked up to the car and read the faults.:)
faults fixed and trip computer activated.:)
still for sale for £60 if anyone interested.
pm me and we will sort something out.;)
i will get back to you tomorrow as im just on way out to work.:mad:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have one for sale £60 posted (recorded) I bought it five days ago and dont need it anymore so its as new.

PM me if your interested or want any more info and or pics :thumb::thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts