Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have a 2000 Peugeot Partner Hdi with an intermittant starting problem. It simply cuts out and it can't be restarted for about 30 mins. This happens when it's either hot or cold. I have changed the fuel filter and fuel pump relay but it's still happening....

The RAC have been called out and have found 2 fault codes which are:

POOCC and POOFF.

I've been to Peugeot who, unsurprisingly, are reluctant to tell me what they are without charging lots for.

Does anyone know why the van might not be starting? and if not - could anyone tell me where I can get an explanation of the above fault codes from?

·
Registered
862 Posts
johnnyEnglish said:
Hi

I have a 2000 Peugeot Partner Hdi with an intermittant starting problem. It simply cuts out and it can't be restarted for about 30 mins. This happens when it's either hot or cold. I have changed the fuel filter and fuel pump relay but it's still happening....

The RAC have been called out and have found 2 fault codes which are:

POOCC and POOFF.

I've been to Peugeot who, unsurprisingly, are reluctant to tell me what they are without charging lots for.

Does anyone know why the van might not be starting? and if not - could anyone tell me where I can get an explanation of the above fault codes from?
Hi there and welcome to the forum :thumb:

What make of ecu is fitted to your van?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts