Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Am quite new to this forum, have some problems with my partner, bought a partner which had quite some work to be done, solved most of the problems, one of the pending problems is that when I start the van, there is a big vibration going on and can't seem to get where it is all starting from. When accelerating even in Neutral the vibration increases causing the dashboard and the whole van to vibrate, thus when driving sometime this goes and comes back.

Also another question I would like to ask is does anyone on here have an exploded view or a detailed picture of the rear axle.

By the way this is a phase 1 partner and am running an XUD9 non turbo engine.

Thanks

Justin Vella

·
Registered
1 Posts
windscreen wipers for Peugeot partner van 2001.

I have a 2001 Peugeot Partner van and my windscreen wipers have stopped working. I tried finding the problem and I found that the the main part which moves both arms together has come apart. I put them all back together but just keeps coming off. I can't find anywhere where a bolt should be to keep it all together. Can anyone help please

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Partner 2002 1.9L
When I drive over fairly uneven roads I hear a thumping sound from the front of the car as though the shocks were too weak. I had an MOT i april 2015 and my garage did not mention any problem with the shock absorbers.
Anyone got any ideas?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts