Peugeot Forums banner

Peugeot Partner B9 P0234 Fault

4K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  morganb 
#1 ·
I've got a 08 Partner B9 that's currently in limp home mode.

When read with diagbox the code comes up as P0234 Turbo Pressure Electrovalve Control - Permanent fault, flow too high. (Anti Pollution fault on the radio display). The fault is there at every start up, and if it's cleared it comes back pretty much the first time I push the engine to 60mph.

The EGR valve was cleaned when the anti pollution fault first flashed up (it showed intermittently), but this was pretty clean anyway. After reading the code I've so far checked the hose from the MAF to the turbo (changed the orange rubber seal onto the turbo as it was damaged). Otherwise I've only checked any accessible hoses from the top. Also read on here about a 'breather' pipe from the boost pressure regulation valve that sits near the injectors - cleaned the filter and checked the pipe was clear. From underneath I can't really see much to check pipes into and out of the valve for damage.

Along with this fault I have a leaking injector (no fault codes specific to this). This has been tightened down but it's difficult to check the leaks gone completely due to all the muck still there.

Could the injector be throwing up the P0234 fault code, if not does anyone have suggestions as to what to look for? Thanks in advance.

See less See more
#2 ·
I've since swapped the turbo vacuum solenoid and this seems to have done the trick.

For anyone who reads this and wonders where it is - underneath the car on the drivers (R) side. It's towards the back of the engine above the driveshaft. Two 10mm nuts to undo, then remove the pipes and refit. There's enough room to do them one at a time so they don't get mixed up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.