Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i was driving on motorway and all of a sudden lost the power. AA diagnosed the belt is snapped and ripped off the crankshaft sensor wiring, now i have three wires and colors are white&brown white&purple and white&cyan, can someone help me by guiding which one goes on top middle and bottom

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Not sure, try looking on ebay and Breakeryard for pictures of s/h engines to see if can spot the wiring to the sensors. Could even visit a nearby Breakers but they are unlikely to let you view the vehicles closely. Last suggestion would be to try and find a similar van and ask the driver if you could open the bonnet to take a picture?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Wynb, Thanks for your advice, I have been to few breakers but unable to find the one with these color of wirings.. New in the town and not known to many people.. I am hoping to go to the dealers on Monday and see if I could be lucky.. fingers crossed ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi there,

thanks for your advice, unfortunately the plug is broken so not sure if the signal needs to go on top middle or bottom on the sensor..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts