Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.
I have big problems with my peugeot partner 1.4 witch originaly was only petrol but it's converted on LPG.Problem started few months ago, first i had problem with engine start on gas wile it is cold.In the begining i needed to try few times to start engine.But right now i need about half hour to start my engine, when car become hot onboard computer switch car on LPG and after that car work as usual.Problem is only cold start on gas.Car starts on few seconds and after engine stall.When engine reach desire temperature for LPG computer normaly switch on LPG and after that i dont have problem with that engine.I replaced spark plug's, nozzel ,and petrol dignostic is also okay.Do you have any idea or advice. :mad:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I was always under the impression that LPG cars always had to be started on petrol then switched over to gas. But maybe things have advanced over the years. Would a wee skoosh of easy start do the trick, ie get it going.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.