Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I was getting my car radio put in and I was told it does not work correctly. There needs to be a different connector.

They ask
the green wires that go into the connector box, where exactly do they go?
If it is supposed to plug into th loom that is running factory screen the plug is different and won't connect.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions much helpful.
I bought the head from the UK I'm based in Australia and cannot seem to contact them.
Autoradio DVD GPS Ipod Bluetooth Navi USB FM AM Player Peugeot 307 TID 7911A | eBay

Attachments

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
You need the correct adapter loom for the radio and car.

Looking at the connector I'm guessing it's a pre-facelift (pre-2006) car and the connectors are physically standard iso connectors but the wiring is not quite standard iso. If you can get the correct wiring adapter you may still have issues with the radio not turning off straight away when you remove the key but this can usually be resolved by moving one wire in the plug.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You need the correct adapter loom for the radio and car.

Looking at the connector I'm guessing it's a pre-facelift (pre-2006) car and the connectors are physically standard iso connectors but the wiring is not quite standard iso. If you can get the correct wiring adapter you may still have issues with the radio not turning off straight away when you remove the key but this can usually be resolved by moving one wire in the plug.
Yeah my car is 04. Where can I get the wiring adapter? Im getting it installed locally. Thanks :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts