Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bettyswollocks what can SUPER MODERATORS do other than walking on water thats kids stuff a super would be able to do Super Human things. Joking aprt congrats on your super status. So your a super expert on the 407 thats good. Tell me whats going to to go wrong next? Ive covered almost everything my only worry is my cambelt at what interval should you change a cambelt on a 2.0 HDi 407?

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Newspaperman said:
Bettyswollocks what can SUPER MODERATORS do other than walking on water thats kids stuff a super would be able to do Super Human things. Joking aprt congrats on your super status. So your a super expert on the 407 thats good. Tell me whats going to to go wrong next? Ive covered almost everything my only worry is my cambelt at what interval should you change a cambelt on a 2.0 HDi 407?
Super my arse i`ve never even driven a 407 :D but i change cambelts on any of my cars every 70k.:thumb:

·
Registered
906 Posts
I, we'll arrange a meeting in Scotland.. I'll get all the sheep.. yous can get the beer... we'll spend the whole weekend drinking and polishing our motors... lol..

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Scotcruz said:
I, we'll arrange a meeting in Scotland.. I'll get all the sheep.. yous can get the beer... we'll spend the whole weekend drinking and polishing our motors... lol..
Try and make it this Friday or Saturday i`m flying into Dundee for the weekend to get away from this -no way i`m lifting any fares in this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPomNaiZv7A&feature=related

1 - 11 of 11 Posts