Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if I am the only one but has anyone else had these people bothering them because they cannot seem to keep their computer system up to date! My old car was a Peugeot 2008 on Peugeot Finance(PF) that was due to be returned or paid off early April but because of the unexpected delay in delivery of my 3008 this return date was moved forward, with their (PF) agreement, to cover this unplanned Peugeot delivery delay. However, it appears their finance computer cannot cope with such changes. Before delivery of my new Peugeot I had Mannesman ringing up on a regular basis to collect my old car. Every time we go through the story and after 3-4 calls they finally stop, great. Then tonight two and half weeks after I have traded-in the 2008 and collected my lovely 3008 this young chap calls asking to arrange collection of the 2008!!!!:mad: The poor boy got both barrels

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.