Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all im new as u can see! Anyway this morning i stripped down the dash on my expert 1.9 d non turbo y reg 2000 because my heater matrix has been faulty for about 6-12months and due to the weather being real cold i got to do something about it.
What happens you can now and again hear the heater kick in and it blows a bit
So i got all the lower dash off and got to the control panel for the heater and took the plug of the back of it which controls the fan on and off and the speed of it.
I wanted to find out if i could get the heater matrix working by bridging a wire between the wires on the plug so i can see if the matrixs works because i have read that the switchs can wear on the dashboard so if i could get the matrixs working that way i know its the switch on dash.
Before any1 says anythig i have alot of mechanical experiance but not so hot on electrics, im going to put up apic of this plug and see if any of you can help on maybe which colour wires to bridge or if you have any other sugestions?
All help will be grately recieved!
If u need any other info of me just ask
Thanks!
I just wrote all this and i cant post a pic until i have posted 5 time how f-in stupid will do 5 posts then post pic!

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
Not even 24 hours and at the weekend and you want answers, try giving the guys abit of time ,we all do this in our spare time and not all of us are experts (you have to pay them) remember the old saying that had "Rome" and "Day" in it,
and even at that you might not get the answer you want but the guys will give you free advice if they know the answer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts