Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry this is a repeat thread. The glow plug light on the dash wont come on and the temperature needle flicks back and forth then stops and the red light stays on. The plugs are,nt heating and its saying its overheated. It was all working yesterday then i washed it. I took off the coolant cap as it had scale over it and i thought it was leaking,it wasnt, i then put it back on. I have the bonnet up trying to see if it drys out after washing i thought it might of soaked a cable etc, no start as the light on the dash still doesnt come on, i cant see any loose wires, and theres plenty of battery. Its obvoius taking off the coolant cap has something to do with it but what?why isnt the dash light coming on?and would it be job for a proffesional.
Many thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hdi?

Hi, no not the engine bay but thought it might be relevent,for seepage or something, as for being a hdi i cant find anything relateing to this in the handbook, is it possible for an answer to it being yes and no if not to complicated

D

·
0 Posts
You're information about the problem is not fruitful. It would help if you knew if it was a 1.9 or 2.0 for sure!! :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts