Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ESP/ASR FAULT .AND NO POWER PEUGEOT EXPERT 2015 2.0 DIESEL
I am new to this side ,so please take easy on me.My car accelerated very much( kind of like pressing the clutch while accelerating) with huge white smoke coming from the exhaust and then loosing power with triangle and esp lights shows on the dashboard.Now ESP/ASR fault shows and i don't have power in the car. Is this caused by some sensor not functioning properly? Or over filled coolant tank(which i over filled earlier that day? I also poured some extra oil.It was too much oil ,that caused the issue?I see some oil leaking underneath,though nothing on the ground. I felt little burn in the cabin,while driving ,prior to the issue. I also saw , when changing disc and pads a cut cable hanging around my right wheel(2 months ago).Is this some sensor cable? Drives without problem so far. Clutch also has been change about 2 months ago.So i have filling that the cable has been damage by the garage. Anyone have some idea what is causing this problem? Maybe i can fix it by my self before going to the garage and spending hundreds of £££. Please!!!! and THANK YOU. Engine seems working fine. when i press accelerator no power.i didn't have any fumes when opened oil cap. No signs of oil in the coolant and no sign of oil in the water. fuel pump? inter-cooler pipe/hose loose? air flow blocked? i am trying to search , but could be anything. and i have no engine warning light on dashboard, just triangle and esp . thanks again

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
Thread moved to correct section. Please check out our forum rules, link below, in particular rule 4.

Stevo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts