Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys..I need advice.I recently had my clutch changed and the fap (dpf) cleaned.....everything was fine for bout 10 days until it cut out for no reason.. I turned engine over and it started but then chokes within seconds and looses power steering etc.The aa took it back to garage and they suspect a fuel rail sensor as that code is showing however ..hes reluctant to complete any work on the van because he dont have a clue about electrics...I wonder if anyone has has similar problem with dpf ...and is it ok to get a dpf clean but not get fap tank refilled as advised that wasnt necessary...I got the fap/dpf done as light came on for few seconds when i started van in the past ...and no warning lights came on with the exception of the engine management light which did come on when van cut out.....there were no noises whinges bangs bumps ...hope someone can help.It may not be dpf /fap atall Im just asking if anyone who has had dpf work done on peugeot has had similar probs.
Thankyou

·
6,422 Posts
More likely to be a clogged fuel filter (if it has not been changed recently) or damaged fuel pipe or connection during clutch change which is now letting in air as these will flag a low fuel pressure fault or it maybe engine harness was damaged during clutch change etc.

Do you know the engine fault code that was logged

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if its low air on pipe is that an expensive fix and is it common...also engine starts does that make a difference

1 - 6 of 6 Posts