Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought this van and I really love it. Although I have a couple of issues with it.
It has the automatic air suspension and the light is forever lit on the dash and sometimes if say suspension faulty.
It has the head unit with a sim card in it, can I connect my phone to it or do I have to swap sim cards all the time?
Where can I get the CD's for the sat nav?
Cheers

·
6,460 Posts
What year is the van.

If Satnav etc is RT3 then the best way is to put a pay as you go sim or cheap 30 day sim only contract in unit and set up you phone to divert on no answer/or when off to the RT3 number. (that's what i do with mine).

If you have RT3 I can do a copy of the 2013 UK CD (and update disc if needed).

How do you know if you have the correct software version?
1) Switch the power on to RT3
2) Hold down the MENU button until you get the extended menu
3) Select DEVICE DESCRIPTION
4) The software version will then appear
If your software version exceeds 5.5 or 6.6 then your software has been upgraded and will work with latest maps

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What year is the van.

If Satnav etc is RT3 then the best way is to put a pay as you go sim or cheap 30 day sim only contract in unit and set up you phone to divert on no answer/or when off to the RT3 number. (that's what i do with mine).

If you have RT3 I can do a copy of the 2013 UK CD (and update disc if needed).

How do you know if you have the correct software version?
1) Switch the power on to RT3
2) Hold down the MENU button until you get the extended menu
3) Select DEVICE DESCRIPTION
4) The software version will then appear
If your software version exceeds 5.5 or 6.6 then your software has been upgraded and will work with latest maps
Hi
Yes it's an RT3 and the van is an 07 plate. Just done the menu thing and it says:
Sortware version - unit 6.62
software version - scr C30CD2C35

Do all of these have a CD changer in them? If so where is it?
I'd be very grateful for a copy of the CD's.

I thought about the cheap PAYT sim but I have decided to put my sim in to it if I can't connect any other way. I have a Parrot kit out of my old motor, would I be able to get that fitted without knacking the rest up?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts