Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, first post so appreciate any advice/information given. I'm looking to buy a van in the very near future and have a 2008 Expert 2.0 Hdi in my sights the question is.... are there any problems with these vans, the one I'm thinking about has about 80,000 miles which isn't really a great deal as I've seen these vans with a LOT more. I know its a well proven engine but I thought I would ask here just in case.......

Thanks in advance

Mike

C

·
0 Posts
Dunno if this helps but I have a 2005 407 sw which has a 2.0 hdi 136bhp engine with over 156000 miles at the moment and counting so far so good

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the answers, I went to buy the van and but the Peugeot was already sold he had another van the same spec' and mileage its a Citroen Dispatch as you know same vehicle different badge. I've bought that and I'm very happy with it, it needs a good tidy inside as it an ex works van but the body is very clean.

One of the first things I want to to is get cruise control fitted I have a lot of very useful information from this site and hope to get it done in the next couple of weeks :thumb:

As I have a Citroen do I have to delete my account and forget my password or am I still allowed on the forum:confused:

Thanks

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts