Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if someone can help me,

i have a Peugeot expert 09 plate 1.6 Diesel for some reason it starts good in the morning but after going out in it about 10 miles and once the engine gets warm it fails to start, I have taken it to Peugeot and they haven't a clue what the problem is or even what it could be, there is nothing shown on the diagnostic machine that the Peugeot dealer has, it turns over fine but just wont fire up, if i wait for around 10 mins and then turn the key it fires up straight away, However it does start if i bump start the van with no problem, i have had the Ecu changed, Starting motor changed, Cam sensor changed, Full service done including changing the fuel filter, i have also even had reading taken from the fuel pressure and that was all ok, i just cant think what else to do ?

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
I'm wondering if someone can help me,

i have a Peugeot expert 09 plate 1.6 Diesel for some reason it starts good in the morning but after going out in it about 10 miles and once the engine gets warm it fails to start, I have taken it to Peugeot and they haven't a clue what the problem is or even what it could be, there is nothing shown on the diagnostic machine that the Peugeot dealer has, it turns over fine but just wont fire up, if i wait for around 10 mins and then turn the key it fires up straight away, However it does start if i bump start the van with no problem, i have had the Ecu changed, Starting motor changed, Cam sensor changed, Full service done including changing the fuel filter, i have also even had reading taken from the fuel pressure and that was all ok, i just cant think what else to do ?
you need it back on computer and looking at live data

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just an update today,

Van would not start as normal, so i thought i would try jumping the car so i put a leisure battery onto my battery and the van started normal took the leisure battery off still had the fault.

My battery was changed by Peugeot around 4 months ago could they have given me a wrong battery?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts