Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi ALL, Im thinking of getting one of these , has anyone much experience with them and can tell me what to look out for?
I am a little bit wary because a couple of years ago a guy told me his son had bought one 07 and it had been no end of trouble.I cannot remember what he told me was its problem
im quite loyal to Peugeot as i have an ageing Partner but nows the time for me to get a bigger newer van
The local main dealer wants to sell me one but its brand new and looks huge! surely it is much bigger than the 08 year ones ? i dont want huge

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Experts are much bigger than your partner but not as big as a transit you do get long and short wheelbases though might be the longer one you are looking at.

In terms of things going wrong they are no worse than anything else they need looked after and driven properly that's all :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Experts are much bigger than your partner but not as big as a transit you do get long and short wheelbases though might be the longer one you are looking at.

In terms of things going wrong they are no worse than anything else they need looked after and driven properly that's all :)
do you know what the 1.6 is like to drive ? [iv been used to a 1.9 its been no rocket ship but adequate but the newest ones are 1.6 only]

·
Registered
274 Posts
i would,nt buy the 1.6 90hp, they are slow with a crap engine. 2.0 all day long for me, the road tax is dearer but for me its worth it.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
I agree with salster 1.6 is ok but 2 litre is a much better more robust engine.

compared to your 1.9 partner the expert will feel like a Ferrari though even with the 1.6 :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts