Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i own a peugeot e7 taxi it has covered around 130000 miles and suddenly a shake only when i accelerate develops. ive had it to my local peugeot dealer but they could find a problem. they along with 3 other garages all checked for engine mounting bushes and all other bushes but no problem found. then they checked track rod ends , steering rack play and i even swopped tyres with new ones and put front to back and still found nothing. this problem comes on around 30-50 mph and the faster you accelerate the harder the shake goes. nothing on the steering just like front end going side to side as it goes forward. take your foot of the accelerater and ... nothing it instantly disappears in fact nothing even when braking. can any one throw light or sense into this please. i have had a drive shaft fitted n/s just and shake is still there arranging for other to be done but if its not that then where from there ? :-(

·
Registered
1 Posts
wobble shake

Hi did you ever get this fault resolved? I have an 08 expert doing the exact same thing, had anti-roll bar changed recently, checked steering and bearings etc no faults found.
Did have tyre problems but all are replaced and im at a loss as to why this is happening. If you got it resolved please let me know cheers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts