Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, i'm a qualified technician, and i use the proper diagnostic tool for the peugeot and citroen cars, i do mobile diagnostic service, i am based in london but i can come to you, as long as you are not 100s of miles away from me, i can do the following:
-radio/cd player programming ( VIN coding ).
-key programming( you must have the transponder code ).
-BSI units configuration.
-troubleshooting non starter-vehicles.
-immobiliser faults.
-airbag faults.
-view live data.

and much more.

if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, thanks for the information, im in Epsom Surrey, how much do you charge for a engine diagnostic test, 1.6 307, light coming on and off over last 3 months, no running problems, already changed oxygen sensors.

Thanks

Kevin

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kev001 said:
Hi, thanks for the information, im in Epsom Surrey, how much do you charge for a engine diagnostic test, 1.6 307, light coming on and off over last 3 months, no running problems, already changed oxygen sensors.

Thanks

Kevin
hi, thanks for the query, i am based in north london, i can come to you and do a full diagnostic test, it will cost you 40 pounds, but if you come to me i will charge you 25 pounds.
please let me know what suits you.

kind regards

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
mate... are you able to disable the speed sensor thing so the video plays while travelling..

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi guys, i'm a qualified technician, and i use the proper diagnostic tool for the peugeot and citroen cars, i do mobile diagnostic service, i am based in london but i can come to you, as long as you are not 100s of miles away from me, i can do the following:
-radio/cd player programming ( VIN coding ).
-key programming( you must have the transponder code ).
-BSI units configuration.
-troubleshooting non starter-vehicles.
-immobiliser faults.
-airbag faults.
-view live data.

and much more.

if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

M3 Power, this is an old post, but waswondering if you are still offering a diagnostic at this price?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts