Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there ??
New to forums but hoping someone can give me some advice.
I have a 307 06 se it's had trouble starting this morning due to cold but eventually started as I drove off it cut out. It took another two goes before starting again but I was successful. I drove about 20 miles down the m1 before I lost power the car cut out at 80 mph no revs and the electrics still on? The car has been recovered but was hoping someone on here could point me in the right direction to get fixed. I'm a Carer and really need my car ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the link, I read it and was very informative??. I know have a better understanding of forum life... My car is 1.6 se, I have no one until tomorrow to check the diagnostic and would be my first option. Thank you for replying to me il wait until tomorrow and get back to you ?

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
you obviously have not read the link as you would know about contacting a member to get it on planet and you would know to put if it is petrol or diesel so if you cant be bothered spending 10 mins to read something that explains a lot then i cant be bothered to help you and im sure there will be many members that think the same

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there, I have a 307 1.6 diesel 57 plate. It has been down the Garage for almost 1 month now with the issue it keeps cutting out and most of the time won't start at all. Before I took it to the garage it cut out when I was approaching junctions and then wouldn't start again for a couple days then is fine for a week or so then would cut out again They have hooked it up to the diagnostics and no faults at all, they have changed fuel filter a valve for the fuel and the diafram but still cutting out, the mechanic has even taken it out on the bypass and it cut out at 70mph. Any ideas at all?? Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts