Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally got this e-mail with the satisfaction survey asking me to fill it in , i will be waiting until after next Friday 21st July and see what transpires with my software and map updates , of course i will mention to the service manager about filling it out by asking him something like ..." by the way how many questions are in the customer satisfaction survey which i got to fill out ? "...or something like that !!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I never got one, probably because they come from the dealer, and I suspect they had a good idea what I was likely to say about them. I did complain to Peugeot about not getting one, but they said it was down to the dealer to issue. That's hardly a reliable way of getting feedback if they pick and choose only the customers they think are happy.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I've never had one either. When I queried this with Peugeot they said it was because there were unresolved issues....maybe I'll get one if the replacement car works as it should.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
So they have to resolve the issues before they will let you do the survey. I thought the whole point of surveys was to highlight the good and the bad, so they could learn from mistakes.

·
Registered
838 Posts
So they have to resolve the issues before they will let you do the survey. I thought the whole point of surveys was to highlight the good and the bad, so they could learn from mistakes.
I thought that as well. They don't seem to be learning from their mistakes though looking at the number of people on here having connection problems and they don't seem that bothered about sorting problems out. I wonder how many in total have complained, the number of forum members must just be the tip of the iceberg, there must be many many more who aren't forum members.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
True, and even more who are completely oblicious to Tom Tom Live altogether. I would have much preferred the Hyundai version of Tom Tom Live where you use your own mobile data allowance to connect to Tom Tom. I know we would have had to pay our mobile providers for data, but I reckon the costs would have been covered for years by the reduced cost of the Peugeot. You don't have to fork out extortionate extra amounts for speed cameras with Hyundai either, so it;s a shame their vehicles are rather bland in comparison to the 3008.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought that as well. They don't seem to be learning from their mistakes though looking at the number of people on here having connection problems and they don't seem that bothered about sorting problems out. I wonder how many in total have complained, the number of forum members must just be the tip of the iceberg, there must be many many more who aren't forum members.
Have to agree that a lot of people driving their new 3008"s probably have no idea that they have not got the up to date software and maps , that is the good part of being in this forum , to learn and observe , also as i said at the start , i will highlight the point to the dealers salesperson and service manager that i have not filled in the customer survey , these dealers need a good response from us the customers ..fact !!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Well finally got this e-mail with the satisfaction survey asking me to fill it in , i will be waiting until after next Friday 21st July and see what transpires with my software and map updates , of course i will mention to the service manager about filling it out by asking him something like ..." by the way how many questions are in the customer satisfaction survey which i got to fill out ? "...or something like that !!
Absolutely right, Joe. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I'm waiting for my survey. My dealer has mentioned it a few times and were keen that I gave them a good mark, which I will be, as they've been very good.

How long after handover, do these surveys take to arrive?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm waiting for my survey. My dealer has mentioned it a few times and were keen that I gave them a good mark, which I will be, as they've been very good.

How long after handover, do these surveys take to arrive?
Approx seven to nine days and via e-mail

·
Administrator
2,833 Posts
Mine came last week but I haven't had a chance to complete it yet.

I'm going to mention a few things, lack of telematics handbook for one.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I was asked to complete a questionnaire the day I collected the car, the salesman made it quite clear that the review would reflect on him and I assumed it was for the company’s own internal use. To date I have not received an e-mail asking me to complete a survey and at this point in time I doubt whether I shall.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Peugeot U.K. might be the one behind the survey, preparing a list of dealerships for the chop.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I got the impression the survey is indeed from Peugeot UK. It's looking like my own survey hasn't arrived, given I've had my car for 2 weeks now. I did have a telephone survey for a dealer I visited, but didn't buy from. Shame really, as I would like to have had an opportunity to feedback.

Peugeot and Citroen have already decided about dealer closures, with information available leaking out locally (as no list of affected sites seems to have been made public), I've determined my local dealer have lost their Sales depts. although there are some suggestions, the service dept may remain. Based on my earlier Sales 'experience' with some of them, I can see why. For example, I'm still waiting on a call back from 4 weeks ago from one local dealer, to find me a GT!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Bad dealers can kill a product and Peugeot U.K. certainly can't afford that.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Yes we knew Peel was axing 22 dealerships, which I assume will be the lowest performers. I imagine with more and more people ordering on-line and through brokers, they just can't justify the numbers anymore - or the awful service that some of them provide.
I selfishly hope my dealer won't be one of them, although how richly they would deserve it. My next nearest dealer is some way away.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Yes we knew Peel was axing 22 dealerships, which I assume will be the lowest performers. ...I selfishly hope my dealer won't be one of them, although how richly they would deserve it. My next nearest dealer is some way away.
I don't think it will be just based on lowest performers and think/hope geography will also be taken into account. A dealer can improve but geography doesn't change.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts