Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As i am in limbo awaiting my car which was ordered on 21/03/2017 i e-mailed the customer care people with a few questions some weeks back , then after i got the answers i wanted they again e-mailed me requesting my address and full name as they would like to send me a gift ( expecting a keyring ) , this i did and some eight days later i received a full box of chocolates which at the end of the day was seen to be a value of £23.00 , very nice indeed !! :nod:

·
Registered
853 Posts
I've emailed customer service a few times but never been given the answers I wanted...maybe thats why they haven't asked for my address or sent me chocolates:(:(:(

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Don’t talk to me about Customer Care, I have contacted them four times by e-mail. The last occasion, the same as the first three times, I received the reply: ‘I'd recommend that you contact your local Peugeot authorised dealership. They are there to support and offer you any assistance - should you need any technical advice or information, our trained technicians would be happy to help’.

Okay, I thought I’ll give them a go so I called my dealership and asked the service engineer ‘how I go about getting the fuse allocation tables and corresponding layout diagrams?’. I pointed out that the manual directs you to a website but all that does is allow you to download the manual so it’s a never ending cycle. I went on to say this is the first car manual I’ve had that doesn’t have a fuse board diagram. The service engineer obviously didn’t have an answer and asked why I wanted the information so I said 'one good reason is that if a fuse blows I would need to know where to look', to which the service engineer said ‘the electrics on the 3008 are very sophisticated and Peugeot obviously don’t want anyone to meddle with the fuses. I was just about to say 'why the hell does the manual tell you how to change a fuse and say a diagram is available' when he said ‘what’s your phone number and I’ll get back to you’. Surprise, surprise, he didn’t call me back! I shall call the dealership one more time tomorrow and if they are unable to provide the information I can feel another e-mail to David Peel composing itself in my mind.

It'll take a bit more than a box of chocolates to quell my frustration at the moment!

·
Administrator
2,909 Posts
Don’t talk to me about Customer Care, I have contacted them four times by e-mail. The last occasion, the same as the first three times, I received the reply: ‘I'd recommend that you contact your local Peugeot authorised dealership. They are there to support and offer you any assistance - should you need any technical advice or information, our trained technicians would be happy to help’.

Okay, I thought I’ll give them a go so I called my dealership and asked the service engineer ‘how I go about getting the fuse allocation tables and corresponding layout diagrams?’. I pointed out that the manual directs you to a website but all that does is allow you to download the manual so it’s a never ending cycle. I went on to say this is the first car manual I’ve had that doesn’t have a fuse board diagram. The service engineer obviously didn’t have an answer and asked why I wanted the information so I said 'one good reason is that if a fuse blows I would need to know where to look', to which the service engineer said ‘the electrics on the 3008 are very sophisticated and Peugeot obviously don’t want anyone to meddle with the fuses. I was just about to say 'why the hell does the manual tell you how to change a fuse and say a diagram is available' when he said ‘what’s your phone number and I’ll get back to you’. Surprise, surprise, he didn’t call me back! I shall call the dealership one more time tomorrow and if they are unable to provide the information I can feel another e-mail to David Peel composing itself in my mind.
Þ
It'll take a bit more than a box of chocolates to quell my frustration at the moment!
Just remember Chris....it doesn't fit up there ?

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
After the 'choice' words I used after being told of the second delay perhaps I should send them a box of chocolates! :eek:

As a paramedic you'd think I should know you can't stick a 3008 SUV up there!
I always thought paramedics support the zero tolerance stance along with the rest of the health service if so, is it a one way street, no-one can abuse you without a visit from a bobby but it's ok if you're doing the abusing ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.