Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DSC04616.jpg

DSC04617.jpg

Has anybody been able to figure out the connected apps and use them , if so any info as how to do it , photos attached show the error i am getting and the apps that seemingly do not connect at all

·
Registered
838 Posts
View attachment 60657

View attachment 60665

Has anybody been able to figure out the connected apps and use them , if so any info as how to do it , photos attached show the error i am getting and the apps that seemingly do not connect at all
I seem to remember an entry in one of the other threads relating to connected apps. It implied Peugeot was having a major problem with no one being able to connect and that they were working on it.

I'm happy to be corrected if anyone has any other details.

·
Administrator
2,833 Posts
No Phil you are quite correct.

It loads to 86% then goes to an error screen in French.

Peugeot know there's an issue with its main server and are working on it.

I'm going to try to connect once a month hoping it's fixed one day.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No Phil you are quite correct.

It loads to 86% then goes to an error screen in French.

Peugeot know there's an issue with its main server and are working on it.

I'm going to try to connect once a month hoping it's fixed one day.
Beau , is there a charge for using or downloading these apps !!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
We're all at that point with this option on the 3008. I didn't see it getting stuck on 86%, but I have tried connecting to wifi and I see the same as you do.

Still cannot understand quite what this option is 'eventually' going to provide. The message states what we can already do with the MyPeugeot app on our smartphones:

Prolong your driving exerience with the ‘MyPEUGEOT APP’ from your smartphone.
- Follow our driving details (miles, fuel consumption,…)
- Get an alert for your upcoming maintenance

·
Registered
765 Posts
I assume the connected apps, are the apps they have had on previous touchscreen cars like the 208, 308 2008 etc that they want to port over to this system but currently have a server fault or incompatability.

as discussed here albeit in french

·
Registered
408 Posts
I quickly watched through it and in essence, it is the same info as TomTom connected information : petrol price, car park and traffic.

I think it could also add : online radios, direct internet connection to MyPeugeot (so you don't need your phone in Bluetooth to retrieve the infos) etc.
Many they could add a spotify or deezer premium like bmw?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I quickly watched through it and in essence, it is the same info as TomTom connected information : petrol price, car park and traffic.

I think it could also add : online radios, direct internet connection to MyPeugeot (so you don't need your phone in Bluetooth to retrieve the infos) etc.
Or maybe they could just get it working and inform their customers !!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Just found this on the net as regards to Peugeot connect apps !!.. https://peugeot-uk-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/18400

·
Registered
408 Posts
I think that's different : it is for the 4G key to buy : on the 208 and other model listed, you need a key to activate the Internet connected apps. On the 3008, It is all integrated.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts