Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I try to go into the connected apps I get the icons on the screen and a message saying its connecting but then comes up with a message in French that mentions something about smart and the my Peugeot app, Does this work for anyone else ?

I've tried using a Samsung s5 and iPhone Se, both have the app installed and connect
to the car no problem.

Ive tried over BT, Wireless HS, Cable none of which seem to make any difference.

Is this supposed to work in the Uk or something you need to subscribe too?

cheers

Martin

·
Registered
37 Posts
Martin,

Had the following from my dealer this morning:
the connected services isn’t available at the moment, there is a global issue that Peugeot are dealing with currently regarding the connected services

1.2 Allure manual, blue keyless

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx,

well that's good and bad news I guess...you never know with all these wonderful glitches we seem to have become the owners of...

cheers

Martin

·
Administrator
2,833 Posts
Martin,

Had the following from my dealer this morning:
the connected services isn’t available at the moment, there is a global issue that Peugeot are dealing with currently regarding the connected services

1.2 Allure manual, blue keyless
Do you know how they plan on announcing when the issue is fixed, or is it a case of to try setting it up every week or two?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Important item from Peugeot found on the net regarding connected apps , is this correct ??..https://peugeot-uk-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9212
That item is dated Feb 2016 way before the 3008 was released, the last line says "Peugeot Connect Apps can be used via your Peugeot's Touch Screen - and is currently available on the 208, 208 XY, 208 GTi and 2008" and is correct for those models not our 3008's which has its own 4G connectivity and doesn't need a 3G usb dongle. We will have to wait for Peugeot to sort out connected Apps which I reckon will be in the next firmware update whenever that is released.

·
Registered
495 Posts
That item is dated Feb 2016 way before the 3008 was released, the last line says "Peugeot Connect Apps can be used via your Peugeot's Touch Screen - and is currently available on the 208, 208 XY, 208 GTi and 2008" and is correct for those models not our 3008's which has its own 4G connectivity and doesn't need a 3G usb dongle. We will have to wait for Peugeot to sort out connected Apps which I reckon will be in the next firmware update whenever that is released.
Thanks for that Fontie , i have arranged with my dealer a visit on Monday 3rd July to get if possible the software etc. updated , after all the car is only FOUR days old and according to the screen the software and maps are out of date!!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Sorry , but a question from myself as to the phone connecting ,if i have data enabled on my phone and connected via bt to the car , will i then be able to use this to connect to the internet and update when available the connected apps ??....sorry to be a novice in this respect !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts