Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have had my 3008 for 2 weeks now. All pretty good. I have battled with the Live Services part of SatNav, and finally won. But the one thing I cannot get working is the Connect Apps.

Whenever I try it says that it's downloading the portal. It gets to 86% and stops, nothing. All that's shown after that is Setting with the option to delete all data and start again, back to 86% etc..

I took it to the dealer yesterday and they said that this service needs a mobile phone tethered - I'm not sure about this, I thought it was from the in-case SIM, like SOS and Live TomTom traffic, but still, I thought I'd give it a go. But, as usual up to 86% and then stops.

Has ANYONE in this forum got the Connect Apps working? If so, 2 questions: 1) how did you do it? 2) Is it worth it :)

thanks in advance

Nick

3008 1.6 BlueDHI Allure

·
Registered
683 Posts
before I write a reply, when you say connected apps do you mean My Peugeot that you have downloaded onto your smart phone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi - I don't think so, no. I mean you press the 'Apps' piano key in the car, and you see the Connected Apps icon. This is supposed to be a portal for all sorts of things (apparently)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi - I don't think so, no. I mean you press the 'Apps' piano key in the car, and you see the Connected Apps icon. This is supposed to be a portal for all sorts of things (apparently)

Whereabouts in the world are you located? That's not something enabled for UK spec cars but have seen it on French versions.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah - Im in the UK. That might explain it then.

Although, I have managed to get a dealer to confirm that they have just tried it in their vehicle and it worked (they are UK based too).

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
What about using your Home Wifi?
Connect the car to your wifi and let it then download from a more stable source.

·
Registered
12 Posts
mines exatcly the same. click on connected apps, then a blue screen appears with kinds of apps dotted around the screen, starts downloading, gets to 86% then an error screen comes up with a message in french and the only options then are to delete all data. Maybe its not for the u.k.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
544 Posts
Hi there,
Having the same issue. Tried my home wi-fi, my phone as hotspot and NADA.
Well I'm totally confused, especially by your first photo Sirhernan. My car only shows Apple Play, Mirro Link and Android Auto and I've tried to find the Connected Apps without success. When I press the piano key it only show the 3 I've mentioned so where am I going wrong?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Mines the same as Gill`s, just the android and apple apps. Under car tab i just get the air freshener and ambient options but no connected apps.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Stuart/Gill - Maybe my software version then. It looks to me that as I said above (French link) this is only done by buying a USB sitck from Peugeot.
I'll be updating the software version hopefully this weekend.

·
Administrator
2,911 Posts
Stuart/Gill - Maybe my software version then. It looks to me that as I said above (French link) this is only done by buying a USB sitck from Peugeot.
I'll be updating the software version hopefully this weekend.
Not sure if it's down to out of date software as 3008 was only built six weeks ago so like to think it's the latest version.

Plus I see by a previous post the French owners are having the same issue.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.