Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here i have for sale brand new virgin aftermarket remote keys that will work with many models, these require programming to your vehicle using the 4 digit pin (pins can also be purchased from me for £25)

from £35 for remote with uncut blade (this includes postage to uk)
blade cut for above £4, you would need to send me a blade to copy or give me key number that can be obtained from dealers (this includes postage to uk)

you choose your style from the 3 in the pic
my contact number 07599587119

i can also get aftermarket remotes for many other makes and models

Attachments

G

·
0 Posts
Can you get one for a Nissan Micra, my Mum-in-law has lost hers somewhere and is relying on a spare key....:nono:

Also one for a Picasso, for the missus ( Merry Christmas - have a key.. ) so she has a spare in case she breaks this one off in the door lock :mad:

Kelv.

G

·
0 Posts
Sorry, I should have said.

The Micra is an 03 plate but the newer ugly shape, the Picasso is a 2002 ( no comms )

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have just checked on my phone and there is no sx9 cruciform key available so I cant do the Picasso and there is nothing on there for Nissan . Sorry

G

·
0 Posts
Nissan I might be able to get remote for it, is it keyless or not
Hi, its keyless - I can PM the reg number if it helps?

The Picasso key is a sort of cross section key, like a philips screwdriver :thumb:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi mate - I need a new key and fob, mine's on its arse. (2007 407 SW)

I can't send you the blade as I've only got the one. I've got various bits of paperwork that I got with the car - might one of those have the key number on it? What format would it be in?

Pretty certain I have the 4 digit pin too.

So am I right that if I've got the key number and the 4 digit pin, you'll do the whole lot for about 40 quid plus postage? I'd want to do it asap. If I've misunderstood any of it please let me know, cheers.

Matt

here i have for sale brand new virgin aftermarket remote keys that will work with many models, these require programming to your vehicle using the 4 digit pin (pins can also be purchased from me for £25)

blade cut for above £4, you would need to send me a blade to copy or give me key number that can be obtained from dealers (this includes postage to uk)

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi mate - I need a new key and fob, mine's on its arse. (2007 407 SW)

I can't send you the blade as I've only got the one. I've got various bits of paperwork that I got with the car - might one of those have the key number on it? What format would it be in?

Pretty certain I have the 4 digit pin too.

So am I right that if I've got the key number and the 4 digit pin, you'll do the whole lot for about 40 quid plus postage? I'd want to do it asap. If I've misunderstood any of it please let me know, cheers.

Matt
The key number will be about 8 digits and I would need the last 8 of your vin to check I can use an after market key on that but yes 35 for key and 5 for cutting, you could always get blade cut at your end by a locksmith or cobbler's

·
Registered
1,424 Posts

think I am in need of you're services again my micro switches in my only key have disintegrated :eek:

I have a pin code and key code but none of the shown keys look like mine the key I have is only two button none folding If not available I suppose the three button ones may work :) I will give you a ring I do not do Paypal though only direct bank transfer which is instant would that be OK

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
think I am in need of you're services again my micro switches in my only key have disintegrated :eek:

I have a pin code and key code but none of the shown keys look like mine the key I have is only two button none folding If not available I suppose the three button ones may work :) I will give you a ring I do not do Paypal though only direct bank transfer which is instant would that be OK
i believe i have spoke to you earlier on the phone

these are after market remote so will not look like your and it is all dependent of what remote your car requires as to if it needs original or if i can use after market

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
i believe i have spoke to you earlier on the phone

these are after market remote so will not look like your and it is all dependent of what remote your car requires as to if it needs original or if i can use after market
:thumb: yes we spoke got the address will be posting off on wednesday to you

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sorry if it's been asked a gazillion times before, so what's entailed in programming one of your new keys to my 2005 pug 307? I'm assuming it's something you have to do? Or can it be done with Pp2k? I had a fully working remote key but it went through the washing machine and now it just wants to lock the car all the time till the battery dies.
Thanks in advance, Ryan

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry if it's been asked a gazillion times before, so what's entailed in programming one of your new keys to my 2005 pug 307? I'm assuming it's something you have to do? Or can it be done with Pp2k? I had a fully working remote key but it went through the washing machine and now it just wants to lock the car all the time till the battery dies.
Thanks in advance, Ryan
i can fix your key if you send me just the remote pcb

my remote keys come ready to cut/program (i can cut and or program too) with pp2000 you will need your 4 digit security code

i would need the last 8 of your vin to get a price as these keys do not work with all Peugeot

1 - 20 of 40 Posts