Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, my y reg 1.9d boxer cut out on the motorway this morning, i was at full tilt when the engine cut out and would not start, the orange code light does not go out after a few seconds off switching the ignition on (is this right??) the engine turns over will will not start, ive cleaned the air filter and checked oil, and even squeezed the rubber manual fuel pump thing(?? lol) any ideas what it could be and how i could fix it?? im not 100% if the key code light used to light up untill the engine started or not?:confused:

·
Registered
12 Posts
stop solenoid on fuel pump? isn't it the grind out job but you can just replace the solenoid and leave the pump in place, someone maybe able to help me on this one. hth. andy

·
Registered
46 Posts
If its a bosh pump don't think it can be done on engine i had a right time on mine i needed the unit for another pump went thoue all my drill bits ended up smashing pump up i only did that as it was fecked so don't try if you are not sure. You have to drill the snap bolts out may be if you could cut the tops for a screw driver.

·
Registered
6 Posts
3.0 hdi boxer

I just wondered that when you put the key in the ignition and the display comes up, that what do the little square digits mean after the word oil on the display. It has nothing to do with level or pressure does it? Thanks to all for any input. Also I have a small problem with the steering wheel controls for the radio. Sound mutes and goes down but it wont turn up from the steering wheel. Is this an easy repair/change?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all. I have a 2004 2.8 diesel lwb Boxer an idea want to know if I can replace the rear wheel bearings my self or is it a job for a garage. Many thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts